Prince 2 Foundation Formação e certificação
Introduction to the PRINCE2 methodology and terms.
Próximas DATAS GARANTIDAS (*) Contact us for new dates | Entre em contacto connosco para novas datas
Prince 2 Foundation Formação e certificação
The PRINCE2 Foundation course provides an introduction to the PRINCE2 methodology and terms. The course prepare the candidates to the Foundation certification and provides the knowledge needed so the candidates understand the PRINCE2 method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The Foundation certification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner certification.
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management method based on experience drawn from thousands of projects and from the contributions of countless project sponsors, Project Managers, project teams, academics, trainers and consultants.
The training is delivered in a classroom training model and through:
- Presentation of the subjects, content and group discussions;
- Exercises and quizzes along the course;
- Mock/Simulation exam as preparation for the completion of the certification exam;
The methodology of training, as regards the presentation of content, is part of the lecture method, and the exercises and assignments, in this case the exercises, quizzes and exam simulation, falls within the active method, in which the individual activity or group is in engine itself individual reflection, discussion, development of critical thinking, self-assessment and consequently learning.
The target audience for this course and qualification is:
- Project managers and aspiring project managers.
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners), team managers (e.g. product delivery managers), project assurance (e.g. business change analysts), project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
- Any person that wants to know the foundation concepts of project management, the PRINCE 2 method and/or is preparing to achieve the PRINCE2 Foundation certification.
There are no pre-requisites for this course
With this course is intended that the trainees gain knowledge and understanding in the following subjects and have a successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Course introduction
- Key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Definition and characteristics of a project
- The six aspects of project performance to be managed in a projectv
- The structure of PRINCE2
- What makes a project a PRINCE2 project
- Features and benefits of PRINCE2
- Projects in context – customer / supplier context & projects in a commercial environment
- Understanding the PRINCE 2 principles
- Tailoring PRINCE 2; responsibilities and documentation
- Business case theme
- Organization theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
PRINCE 2 Foundation mock exam simulation
PRINCE 2 Foundation certification exam
- Processes overview
- Purpose, objectives and context of:
- starting up a project & the purpose of the project brief
- directing a project & the purpose of the project initiation documentation
- initiating a project
- controlling a stage
- managing product delivery
- managing a stage boundary
- closing a project
The “PRINCE 2 Foundation" exam fulfil the requirements of the certification scheme of AXELOS, PRINCE 2 Foundation, and the knowledge and skills necessary for the Foundation level are according to the following learning outcomes of PRINCE 2 Foundation Syllabus:
- LO1 – Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- LO2 – Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- LO3 – Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- LO4 – Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
The exam consists of 60 questions, multiple choice, which covers all learning outcomes of PRINCE 2 Foundation.
Exam duration: 60 minutes
Pass mark: 50% (35/70)
Exam type: Closed Book
NOTE: Candidates taking the exam in a language that is not their native or working language may be awarded 25% extra time, i.e. 75 minutes in total.
PRINCE 2 Foundation
Our trainers are Prince 2 certified and have experience in project management.
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- Course manual in English, containing information and practical examples.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- Prince 2 Foundation Certification Exam.
- Certification Diploma Prince 2 Foundation after successful examination. This process has no associated cost.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
Datas e Preço
Contact us for new dates | Entre em contacto connosco para novas datas
Programa Datas Garantidas
All dates of this course are guaranteed only for the events that take place in Lisbon. In other locations the events are subject to a minimum number of participants.
On Behaviour all courses at Lisbon occur regardless of the number of trainees in room. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Descontos de Volume
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to email@example.com
or contact us via chat.
Hotéis e Informações Úteis
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<