ITIL Foundation Training
ITIL® Foundation is the First Step to IT Service Management Certification.
Next GUARANTEED DATES 06-Apr-2020, Lisboa Register now
ITIL Foundation Training
The course of ITIL® FOUNDATION presents the topics, basic concepts, processes, functions, activities, challenges, benefits and key indicators of performance presented through the service lifecycle based on best practices presented on ITIL framework.This course is structured to 3 (three) days of duration, total of 21 (twenty one) hours, with the trainees and the trainer on a classroom, including exercises and quizzes along the course, and a mock exam on the last day. The course is prepared to fulfill the needs of professionals which want to know the fundamentals of ITIL framework, and certify themselves on ITIL FOUNDATION level.Upon successful completion of the examination the candidate will be rewarded with the ITIL Foundation certification and the attributed 2 credits that can be used to achieve the ITIL Expert Level. Successful completion of the Foundation qualification fulfils the prerequisite entry criteria for the ITIL Intermediate Level.
The training is delivered in a classroom training model and through:
- Presentation of the subjects, content and group discussions;
- Exercises and quizzes along the course;
- Mock/Simulation exam as preparation for the completion of the certification exam;
The methodology of training, as regards the presentation of content, is part of the lecture method, and the exercises and assignments, in this case the exercises, quizzes and exam simulation, falls within the active method, in which the individual activity or group is in engine itself individual reflection, discussion, development of critical thinking, self-assessment and consequently learning.
This course is aimed to:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
With this course is intended that the trainees gain knowledge and understanding in the following subjects and have a successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Comprehend the Service management as a practice
- Comprehend the ITIL service lifecycle
- Be aware of the generic concepts and definitions
- Comprehend the Key principles and models
- Be aware of selected processes
- Be aware of selected functions
- Be aware of selected roles
- Be aware of technology and architecture
- Be aware of competence and training
- Introduction, Competence and training
- Service Management as a Practice
- ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Generic Concepts and Definitions
- Key Principles and Models
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Mock Exam Simulation
The “ITIL Foundation" exam fulfill the requirements of the certification scheme of AXELOS, ITIL Foundation, and the knowledge and skills necessary for the Foundation level are according to the following areas of ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Syllabus:
- ITILFND01 – Service management as a practice
- ITILFND02 – The ITIL service lifecycle
- ITILFND03 – Generic concepts and definitions
- ITILFND04 – Key principles and models
- ITILFND05 – Processes
- ITILFND06 – Functions
- ITILFND07 – Roles
- ITILFND08 – Technology and architecture
- ITILFND09 – Competence and training
- ITILFND10 – Mock exam
The exam consists of 40 questions, multiple choice, which cover all areas of ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management.
Exam duration: 60 minutes
Pass mark: 65% (26/40)
Exam type: Closed Book
ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management
Our ITIL Instructors are recognized ITIL accredited trainers with international expertise in IT Service Management using ITIL, and ISO 20000, in IT Governance, using COBIT and ISO 38500, and in risk management using ISO 31000 and ISO 27005 as bases and methodologies as OCTAVE, MEHARI, EBIOS, among others. As implementing IT services also requires a global view and approach to information security, our instructors are experts in ISO 27001. We also understand that Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plays an important role in IT service management, that's why our experts master this fields, with a focus based on BS 25999, ISO 22301 among other standards and frameworks.At Behaviour Group we believe that IT Service Management need to follow and respect the best practices of IT Governance, support and be supported with/by Business Continuity Strategies, and be managed taking into account the risks and the best practices and standards for information security..... bringing value to the business.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English, containing with checkpoints & Sample Mock Exams.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 31 CPD/CPE credits.
- Certification exam.
- Certification Diploma after successful examination and formal process registration. This process has no associated cost.
- After successfully pass the exam, the student will earn 2 ITIL Expert Credits
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities).
- Improve customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improve IT services through the use of proven best practice processes
- Improve ROI of IT
- Improve delivery of third party services through the specification of ITIL
- Improve morale of service delivery and recipient staff
- Increase competence, capability and productivity of IT staff
- Increase staff retention
- Improve systems/ applications availability
- Reduce cost/ incident and reduce hidden costs that traditionally increases substantially the TCO
- Better asset utilisation
- A clear business differentiator from competitors
- Closely aligned to commercial business services and products
- Greater visibility of IT costs and of IT assets
- A benchmark to measure performance against in IT projects or services
Dates and Price
Guaranteed Dates Program
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<