ITIL 4 Foundation Training
ITIL® 4 Foundation is the First Step to IT Service Management dependent services and IT services Certification.
Next GUARANTEED DATES 27-Aug-2020, Lisbon Register now 17-Sep-2020, Live Training Register now
ITIL 4 Foundation Training
This 2 (two) days ITIL® 4 FOUNDATION course presents the basic concepts, practices, activities, challenges, and benefits manifested throughout the service lifecycle based on the ITIL service value system (SVS) and the four dimensions model on ITIL framework.
The course is prepared to fulfil the needs of professionals which want to know the fundamentals of ITIL framework, and certify themselves on ITIL® 4 FOUNDATION level.
The training is delivered in a classroom training model and through:
- Presentation of the subjects, content and group discussions;
- Exercises and quizzes along the course;
- Mock/Simulation exam as preparation for the completion of the certification exam;
The methodology of training, as regards the presentation of content, is part of the lecture method, and the exercises and assignments, in this case the exercises, quizzes and exam simulation, falls within the active method, in which the individual activity or group is an engine itself for the individual reflection, discussion, development of critical thinking, self-assessment and consequently learning.
This course and the ITIL Foundation certification is aimed to:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme;
- May include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
With this course is intended that the trainees gain knowledge and understanding in the following subjects and have a successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 18 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
- Course introduction
- Introduction to ITIL 4 and key concepts of service management
- ITIL guiding principles
- The four dimensions of service management
- ITIL service value system
- Activities of the Service Value Chain (SVC)
- ITIL practices & Service Value Chain (SVC) integration
- Mock exam simulation & ITIL 4 Foundation official exam
The “ITIL Foundation" exam fulfil the requirements of the certification scheme of AXELOS, ITIL Foundation, and the knowledge and skills necessary for the Foundation level are according to the following areas of ITIL Foundation Syllabus:
- ITIL4FND01 - Understand the key concepts of service management
- ITIL4FND02 - Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- ITIL4FND03 - Understand the four dimensions of service management
- ITIL4FND04 - Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- ITIL4FND05 - Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- ITIL4FND06 - Know the purpose and key terms of 18 ITIL practices
- ITIL4FND07 - Understand 7 ITIL practices
The exam consists of 40 questions, multiple choice, which covers all areas of the ITIL Foundation qualification level.
Exam duration: 60 minutes
Pass mark: 65% (26/40)
Exam type: Closed Book
The successful completion of the exam allows participants to achieve ITIL Foundation certification.
ITIL 4 Foundation certificate in Service Management
Our ITIL Instructors are recognized ITIL accredited trainers with international expertise in IT Service Management using ITIL, and ISO 20000, in IT Governance, using COBIT and ISO 38500, and in risk management using ISO 31000 and ISO 27005 as bases and methodologies as OCTAVE, MEHARI, EBIOS, among others. As implementing IT services also require a global view and approach to information security, our instructors are experts in ISO 27001. We also understand that Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plays an important role in IT service management, that's why our experts master these fields, with a focus based on BS 25999, ISO 22301 among other standards and frameworks.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English, containing with checkpoints & Sample Mock Exams.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 14 CPD/CPE credits.
- Certification exam.
- Certification Diploma after successful examination and formal process registration. This process has no associated cost.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities).
- Improve customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improve services support by IT, including the IT services, and through the use of proven best practice processes
- Improve ROI of services
- Improve delivery of third-party services through the specification of ITIL
- Improve morale of service delivery and recipient staff
- Increase competence, capability and productivity of staff
- Increase staff retention
- Improve systems/ applications availability
- Reduce cost/ incident and reduce hidden costs that traditionally increases substantially the TCO
- Better asset utilisation
- A clear business differentiator from competitors
- Closely aligned to commercial business services and products
- Greater visibility of service costs and of assets
- A benchmark to measure performance against in projects or services
Dates and Price
Guaranteed Dates Program
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to email@example.com
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<