ISO 21500 Lead Implementer
Mastering the management of a project based on ISO 21500.
Next UPCOMING DATESS Contact us for new dates | Entre em contacto connosco para novas datas
course evaluation 4.8 in 5
ISO 21500 Lead Implementer
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing Guidance on Project Management as specified in ISO 21500. Participant will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement Project Management processes. This training is consistent with the project management practices in ISO 1006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects).
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
The benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- Project managers
- Operations managers
- Program managers
- Quality managers
- Senior managers
- Members of a Project Management team
- Project sponsors
Participants should understand English as the course documentation is in this language.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- understand the implementation of Guidance on Project Management in accordance with ISO 21500
- gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, techniques and processes allowing an effective project management according to ISO 21500
- understand the relationship between the project management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- acquire the competence to initiate, plan, implement, control and close a project as specified in ISO 21500
- acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in project management
- Introduction, project management framework and project management concepts and processes as specified in ISO 21500. Initiating processes
Planning the processes as specified in ISO 21500
- Introduction to Project Management
- Terms and definitions related to Project Management
- Project Management standards, frameworks and methodologies
- Project Management concepts and their relationships
- Project Management processes
- Initiation of Project Management processes
Implementing the processes as specified in ISO 21500
- Develop project plans
- Define scope, create work breakdown structure and define activities
- Estimate resources and define project organization
- Sequence activities, estimate activity durations and develop schedule
- Estimate costs and develop budget
- Identify and assess risks
- Plan quality
- Plan procurements
- Plan communications
Controlling and closing the processes as specified in ISO 21500
- Direct project work
- Manage stakeholders
- Develop project team
- Treat risks
- Perform quality assurance
- Select suppliers
- Distribute information
ISO 21500 Lead Implementer Certification Exam
- Control project work and changes
- Control scope
- Control resources and manage project team
- Control schedule, costs and risks
- Perform quality control
- Administer procurements
- Manage communications
- Close project phase or project
- Collect lessons learned
- The Certified ISO/IEC 21500 Lead Implementer exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in Project Management
- Domain 2: Project Management Best Practices based on ISO 21500
- Domain 3: Planning a GPM based on ISO 21500
- Domain 4: Implementing a GPM based on ISO 21500
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a GPM based on ISO 21500
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a GPM based on ISO 21500
- Domain 7: Preparing for a GPM certification audit
- The Certified ISO 21500 Lead Implementer exam is available in different languages.
- Duration: 3 hours
- The exam result is sent via email to the candidate within eight weeks after the examination, being the exam result graduated in qualitative note: "Pass or Fail".
- In the case of a failure, the result will be accompanied with the list of domains in which you had a mark lower than the passing grade.
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials: "Certified ISO 21500 Provisional Implementer", "Certified ISO 21500 Implementer" or "Certified ISO 21500 Lead Implementer", depending on their level of experience.A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.ISO 21500 Lead Implementer is a certification program aligned with ISO 17024 standard.
Requirements for “Implementer” certifications:
|Certification||Exam||Professional experience||GPM Audit experience||GPM project experience|
|ISO 21500 Provisional Implementer||ISO 21500 LI Exam||None||None||None|
|ISO 21500 Implementer||ISO 21500 LI Exam||2 years1 year of Guidance on Project Management work experience||None||Project activities totalling 200 hours|
|ISO 21500 Lead Implementer|| ISO 21500 LI Exam||5 years2 years of Guidance on Project Management work experience||None||Project activities totalling 300 hours|
Our experts are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in various international standards.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 450 pages of information. practical examples, case-study and step-by-step implementation methodology.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- Certification exam in English.
- Certification Diploma after successful examination and formal process registration. This process has no associated cost.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
- ISO 21500 is a guidance on implementation and management of a project management program.
- ISO 21500 is not a certifiable standard for an organization, however the implementation of a project management program, promotes sustainable development.
- ISO 21500 Lead Implementer course bases its pedagogical model in a certification program aligned with ISO 17024 standard, which defines the requirements for certification of people, fulfilling the recommendations of ISO.
- ISO 21500 Lead Implementer course geared towards to the implementation of the standard, through a step-by-step implementation process. Thus, throughout the course, in addition to the basic concepts of GPM, are presented the steps needed to prepare and start the GPM implementation project, which includes the selection of the approach, the implementation methodology, among other activities needed to implement the GPM, based on the methodology presented, including GPM operation and therefore the control, monitoring and continuous measurement.
- One of the strengths of the ISO 21500 Lead Implementer course, in addition to inclusion of implementation methodology, is that it allows to prepare professionals for the audit of ISO 21500 certification and the registration in the certifying body. Addresses itself to this end, the recommendations of ISO 19011 and the ISO 17021 - requirements for certification bodies.
- ISO 21500 Lead Implementer certification exam is conducted at the end of the course, on the last day of training, which focuses on development questions and case studies allowing the certifying entity to measure, more effectively, the knowledge of the candidates.
- Upon success in the exam, professional will achieve one of the ISO 21500 certifications levels. In case of failure, professional may repeat the exam at no additional cost, within 1 year after the date of the 1st examination.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Datas e Preço
Contact us for new dates | Entre em contacto connosco para novas datas
Programa Datas Garantidas
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Descontos de Volume
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotéis e Informações Úteis
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<