Curso Transition for ISO 9001:2015
- Sobre o curso
- Objectivos e Programa
- Exame(s) e Certificação
- Outras Informações
- Datas e Preço
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom. ISO 9001 is the latest stage in the ISO 9001 revision process.
This two-day course includes the most recent information and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
This course enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in their process of transitioning to ISO 9001:2015. Participants will learn the different components on how to plan and implement the transition to the new version of the standard. Moreover, the training course will also explore on the time frame of implementation and the influence on current processes.
MetodologiaThis training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- Senior management;
- Persons responsible for the QMS transition and meeting new requirements in their organization;
- Persons considering implementing a new quality management system;
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners;
- Operations personnel;
- Management Representatives
Pré-RequisitosISO 9001 Foundation Certification or a basic knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 standard is recommended.
Duração (dias)2 days
Objectivos GeraisAt the end of the course students should be able to:
- Understand the new structure of ISO 9001:2015;
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of ISO 9001:2015 as compared to ISO 9001:2008;
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015;
- Learn how to estimate the effort required to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- ISO 9001:2008 revision project
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Context of the organization
- Performance evaluation
- Transition to ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Certification Exam
ExameThe “Certified ISO 9001:2015 Transition” exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles of quality management
- Domain 2: Understanding the high-level structure application on the QMS
- Domain 3: Understand, interpret and plan the ISO 9001 changes
- Domain 4: Planning the QMS transition based on ISO 9001
- Domain 5: Understanding the difference between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
CertificaçãoAfter successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the certification.A certificate Certified will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to this credential.
ISO 27001 Foundation certification is aligned with ISO 17024 standard.The requirements certification are:
|Certification||Exam||Professional experience||QMS Audit experience||QMS project experience|
|ISO 9001:2015 Transition||ISO 9001:2015 Transition exam||None||None||None|
FormadorOur specialists are renowned consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in ISO 9000 family standards, with particular focus on ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and associated quality standards and best practices. Some of our experts work directly in the improvement of these standards through its participation in the committees responsible for these standards in various countries.
Datas e Preço
Contact us for new dates | Entre em contacto connosco para novas datas
Programa Datas GarantidasAll dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Descontos de VolumeFor companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to email@example.com or contact us via chat.