Curso ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
Domine as melhores práticas para avaliar e gerir riscos de acordo com as orientações da ISO 31000:2018
Próximas DATAS GARANTIDAS (*) 11-Fev-2019, Lisbon Inscreva-se 25-Mar-2019, Live Training Inscreva-se
Curso ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
In this five-day course participants develop the competence needed to master and lead an organisation on the implementation program of a risk management framework and related risk management process using the new ISO 31000:2018 standard. Through practical exercises and case studies participants will gain a deep understanding on the fundamental concepts of risk management and related terms based on ISO Guide 73, and on the application of the new risk management principles to create and protect the organisation’ value. Participants will acquire the needed skills to design, implement, evaluate, improve and integrate an risk management framework on the organisation, including the best practices for the framework implementation based on ISO 31004; and, to draft, implement, maintain and improve an risk management process customized to the organisation needs, including the assessment and treatment of risks using the additional guidance of IEC/ISO 31010. On the last day, the course leads the participants to several risk assessment methods and techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on case studies;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
This course is aimed to:
- Risk managers, consultants and/or risk experts;
- Business process owners;
- Business risk managers;
- Regulatory compliance managers and/or legal risk managers;
- Project managers;
- IT service managers, information security managers, business continuity managers;
- Any person responsible or involved on the management of risk in an organization;
With this course is intended that the trainees gain knowledge and understanding in the following subjects and have a successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- understand the main concepts and related risk management terminology based on ISO Guide 73;
- know the ISO 31000 family, other risk management standards, practices and regulatory frameworks;
- understand how the ISO 31004 and IEC/ISO 31010 can be used to support the implementation of an ISO 31000:2018 risk management framework, including the main differences from the ISO 31000:2009 edition;
- apply the new risk management principles to create and protect the organisation’ value;
- design, implement, evaluate, improve and integrate an risk management framework on the organisation based on ISO 31000:2018;
- draft, implement, maintain and improve an risk management process customized to the organisation needs, including the assessment and treatment of risks using the guidance of IEC/ISO 31010;
- learn how to draft a risk management plan, including how to report, record, communicate, monitor, and review the risks;
- lead and support an risk management team on the implementation of an risk management program through the organisation as part of the enterprise risk management (ERM) strategy;
- acquire the need knowledge to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in risk management, including recognized tools, techniques and methods;
- Day 1: Introduction to risk management based on ISO 31000:2018; risk management principles and framework
Risk context, assessment and treatment based on ISO 31000:2018
- Course introduction, objectives and structure;
- Risk management standards, frameworks and methodologies; the ISO 31000:2018 family;
- Risk management concepts and definitions based on ISO 31000:2018 and ISO Guide 73;
- Risk management principles;
- Comparing ISO 31000 risk management editions 2009 (Ed.1) vs. 2018 (Ed. 2);
- Understanding the risk types covered by ISO 31000:2018;
- Risk management framework: integration, design, implementation, evaluation and improvement;
Risk communication, consultation, monitoring, review, reporting and recording based on ISO 31000:2018
- Risk management process overview
- Risk management process implementation based using ISO 31000:2018 and IEC/ISO 31010
- Scope, context and risk criteria
- Risk assessment: risk identification, risk analysis and risk evaluation
- Risk treatment and acceptance: risk treatment options and risk treatment plan
Risk assessment methods and techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010
- Risk communication and consultation
- Risk monitoring and review
- Risk reporting and recording
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Certification Exam
- Introduction to risk assessment techniques
- Selection criteria for risk assessment techniques
- Types of risk assessment techniques
- Risk assessment methods and techniques
- Closing the training, preparing for the exam and certification
The “Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam will occur on the last day of the training and fully covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Risk management concepts and principles
- Domain 2: Risk management framework
- Domain 3: Risk management process, assessment and treatment
- Domain 4: Risk communication and consultation
- Domain 5: Risk monitoring, review, reporting and recording
- Domain 6: Risk assessment methods and techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010
The exam is available in English Language.
Duration: 3 hours.
The exam result is sent via email to the candidate within two months after the examination, being the exam result graduated in qualitative note: "Pass or Fail".
In the case of a failure the candidate can apply to the retake of the exam within one year after the date of the first exam date.
After successfully completing the ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager exam, participants can apply for the credentials: "ISO 31000 Associate Risk Manager" or "ISO 31000 Risk Manager" or “ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager”, depending on their level of experience.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager is a certification program aligned in ISO 17024 standard.
Requisitos da certificação ISO 31000 Risk Manager:
|Certificação||Exame||Experiência Profissional||Experiência de avaliação de riscos|
|ISO 31000 Associate Risk Manager||Exame ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager||Não necessita||Não necessita|
|ISO 31000 Risk Manager||Exame ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager||2 anos1 ano de experiência de trabalho em gestão de riscos||Actividades de gestão de riscos num total de 200 horas|
|ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager||Exame ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager||5 anos2 ano de experiência de trabalho em gestão de riscos||Actividades de gestão de riscos num total de 300 horas|
Os nossos especialistas são consultores e auditores de renome com vários anos de experiência nas áreas de implementação, auditoria e formação na área de gestão de riscos, com particular incidência nas normas ISO 31000, ISO 31010 e na gestão de riscos de segurança da informação como parte de implementações ISO 27001 utilizando a norma ISO 31000 como norma de referência e tirando partido da norma ISO 27005 e normas e metodologias relacionadas tais como, o OCTAVE, MEHARI, EBIOS, entre outros. Alguns dos nossos especialistas colaboram directamente na melhoria destas normas e metodologias, participando e colaborando a nível internacional com os comités que desenvolvem, mantêm e melhoram estas normas e respectivas metodologias relacionadas.
- Formação em regime presencial na língua portuguesa ou inglesa.
- Manual do curso em Inglês, com cerca de 400 páginas contendo informação, exemplos práticos.
- Certificado de Frequência de Formação Behaviour com 35 créditos CPD/CPE.
- Exame de Certificação em Português e Inglês.
- Diploma de Certificação após sucesso no exame e o processo de candidatura. Este registo não tem qualquer custo associado.
- Coffee-break da manhã e da tarde (aplica-se para todas as formações de decorram nas instalações da Behaviour).
- ISO 31000 standard is a guidance and support to risk management
- ISO 31000 is not a certifiable standard for an organization, however, this standard provides principles and generic guidelines on risk management, applied to any type of risk, and when implemented promote uniformity of risk management across organizations.
- ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager course bases its pedagogical model in a certification program aligned in ISO 17024 standard, which defines the requirements for certification of people, fulfilling the recommendations of ISO.
- ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager course is oriented towards to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000 standard as a reference framework. Thus, this course approaches ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard, and its companion risk assessment tools document ISO 31010. Also, referenced is made to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle.
- Certification exam is monitored by an official administrator.
- ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager certification exam is conducted at the end of the course, on the last day of training, which focuses on development questions and case studies allowing the certifying entity to measure, more effectively, the knowledge of the candidates.
- Upon success in the exam, professional will achieve one of the ISO 31000 certifications levels. In case of failure, professional may repeat the exam at no additional cost, within 1 year after the date of the 1st examination.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT (Portuguese Government Quality Training Management Organisation), the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Datas e Preço
Programa Datas Garantidas
Todas as datas deste curso são garantidas nos eventos de ocorrem em Lisboa. Nas outras localizações os eventos estão sujeitos a um número mínimo de participantes.
Na Behaviour todos os cursos em Lisboa ocorrem independentemente do número de formandos em sala. O conceito de constituição de turmas não existe no modelo pedagógico da Behaviour, por isso é que todas as datas públicas no site são garantidas. Assim, se estiver em Portugal ou em qualquer outra parte do mundo pode preparar a sua semana ou a sua viagem, desde que garanta a sua inscrição no curso.
Descontos de Volume
A Behaviour para empresas, a partir da inscrição do 2º participante no mesmo curso e na mesma data, atribui descontos que variam entre os 10% e os 40% sobre o valor da formação, dependendo do número total de participantes inscritos.
Peça simulação de valores para o número de participantes que pretende inscrever para firstname.lastname@example.org
ou fale connosco através do chat.
Hotéis e Informações Úteis
Saiba onde pode ficar em Lisboa, perto da Behaviour. Consulte >>Onde Ficar<<