Curso ISO 21500 Lead Auditor
Mastering the Audit of Guidance on Project Management with ISO 21500 Lead Auditor training course, in compliance with the requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
Próximas DATAS GARANTIDAS 31-Ago-2020, Live Training Inscreva-se 31-Ago-2020, Lisbon Inscreva-se
course evaluation 4.6 in 5
Curso ISO 21500 Lead Auditor
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit Guidance on Project Management as specified in ISO 21500 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
The benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead guidance on Project Management (GPM) audits
- Project managers
- Senior managers
- Quality managers
- Members of a Project Management team
ISO 21500 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 21500 is recommended.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- acquire expertise to perform an ISO 21500 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- acquire necessary expertise to manage a GPM audit team
- acquire the expertise necessary to manage a GPM audit team
- understand the concepts and processes of a Project Management
- understand the relationship between Project Management and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders
- Introduction to concepts and processes of Project Management as specified in ISO 21500
Planning and initiating an ISO 21500 audit
- Introduction to Project Management
- Terms and definitions related to Project Management
- Project Management standards, frameworks and methodologies
- Detailed presentation of the clauses of ISO 21500
Conducting an ISO 21500 audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit the approach based on evidence and risk
- Preparation of an ISO 27001 audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 21500 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of the audit findings
- Documenting nonconformities
ISO 21500 Lead Auditor Certification Exam
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 21500 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- ISO 21500 surveillance audit
- ISO 21500 internal audit management program
If the candidate fails the exam, he is entitled to one free retake within a 12 month period from the initial exam date.
- The Certified ISO 21500 Lead Auditor exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in project management
- Domain 2: Quality Management System (GPM)
- Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
- Domain 4: Preparation of 21500 audit
- Domain 5: Conducting of an ISO 21500 audit
- Domain 6: Conclusion and follow-up of an ISO 21500 audit
- Domain 7: Management of an ISO 21500 audit program
- The Certified ISO 21500 Lead Auditor exam is available in different languages.
- Duration: 3 hours
- The exam result is sent via email to the candidate within eight weeks after the examination, being the exam result graduated in qualitative note: "Pass or Fail".
- In the case of a failure, the result will be accompanied with the list of domains in which you had a mark lower than the passing grade.
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials: "Certified ISO 21500 Provisional Auditor", "Certified ISO 21500 Auditor" or "Certified ISO 21500 Lead Auditor", depending on their level of experience.
Those credentials are available for internal and external auditors.A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
ISO 21500 Lead Auditor is a certification program aligned on ISO 17024 standard.
Requirements for “Auditor” certifications:
|Certification||Exam||Professional experience||GPM Audit experience||GPM project experience|
|ISO 21500 Provisional Auditor||ISO 21500 LA Exam||None||None||None|
|ISO 21500 Auditor||ISO 21500 LA Exam||2 years1 year of Guidance on Project Management work experience||Audit activities totalling 200 hours||None|
|ISO 21500 Lead Auditor||ISO 21500 LA Exam||5 years2 years of Guidance on Project Management work experience||Audit activities totalling 300 hours||None|
Our experts are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in various international standards.
- Training in Portuguese and English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- Certification exam in Portuguese and English language.
- Certification Diploma after successful examination and formal process registration. This process has no associated cost.
- If the candidate fails the exam, he is entitled to one free retake within a 12 month period from the initial exam date.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
- ISO 21500 is a guidance on implementation and management of a project management program.
- ISO 21500 is not a certifiable standard for an organization, however the implementation of a project management program, promotes sustainable development.
- ISO 21500 Lead Auditor course bases its pedagogical model in a certification program, aligned with ISO 17024 standard, which defines the requirements for certification of people, fulfilling the recommendations of ISO.
- ISO 215000 Lead Auditor course is geared towards to the audit of the standard, through a step-by-step audit process. Thus, throughout the course, in addition to the basic concepts of GPM, are presented the steps needed to prepare and start the GPM audit process and the management of audits through an audit program, which includes the selection of the approach, the audit methodology, selection and skills of the auditors, steps and approaches for evidence collection and drafting of findings and nonconformities, among other activities needed to prepare the auditor to audit the GPM of his organization or to participate and lead audits for an certification body, using the best practices of audit according the ISO 19011 and the requirements for certification bodies in ISO 17021.
- One of the strengths of the ISO 21500 Lead Auditor course, in addition to inclusion of implementation methodology, is that it allows to prepare professionals for the audit of ISO 21500 certification and the registration in the certifying body. Addresses itself to this end, the recommendations of ISO 19011 and the ISO 17021 - requirements for certification bodies.
- ISO 21500 Lead Auditor certification exam is conducted at the end of the course, on the last day of training, which focuses on development questions and case studies allowing the certifying entity to measure, more effectively, the knowledge of the candidates.
- Upon success in the exam, professional will achieve one of the ISO 21500 certifications levels. In case of failure, professional may repeat the exam at no additional cost, within 1 year after the date of the 1st examination.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Datas e Preço
Programa Datas Garantidas
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Descontos de Volume
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotéis e Informações Úteis
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<