Become acquaintance with the best practice for implementing guidance on project management based on ISO 21500
Next GUARANTEED DATES 09-Mar-2020, Lisboa Register now
course evaluation 4.7 in 5
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
This course enables the participants to learn about the best practices in Project Management as specified in ISO 21500. The participant will learn the different concepts of GPM, including project, project management, project life cycle and their relationships, but also the main processes in managing a successful project starting from initiating, planning, implementing, controlling and closing processes as specified in ISO 21500.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- Project managers
- Operations managers
- Program managers
- Quality managers
- Senior managers
- Members of a Project Management team
- Project sponsors
Participants should understand English as the course documentation is in this language.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- understand the implementation of Guidance on Project Management in accordance with ISO 21500
- gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, techniques and processes allowing an effective project management according to ISO 21500
- understand the relationship between the project management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing an Project Management as specified in ISO 21500
- Introduction, project management framework and project management concepts and processes as specified in ISO 21500; Initiating processes
- Planning the processes as specified in ISO 21500
- Implementing the processes as specified in ISO 21500
- Controlling and closing the processes as specified in ISO 21500
- ISO 21500 Foundation Certification Exam
If the candidate fails the exam, he is entitled to one free retake within a 12 month period from the initial exam date.
- The Certified ISO 21500 Foundation exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in Project Management
- Domain 2: Project Management Best Practices based on ISO 21500 (GPM)
- The Certified ISO 21500 Foundation exam is available in different languages.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- The exam result is sent via email to the candidate within eight weeks after the examination, being the exam result graduated in qualitative note: "Pass or Fail".
- In the case of a failure, the result will be accompanied with the list of domains in which you had a mark lower than the passing grade.
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 21500 Foundation.A certificate of Certified ISO 21500 Foundation will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to this credential.
ISO 21500 Foundation certification program is aligned with ISO 17024 standard.
Requirements for ISO 21500 Foundation certification:
|Certification||Exam||Professional experience||GPM Audit experience||GPM project experience|
|ISO 21500 Foundation||ISO 21500 Foundation exam||None||None||None|
Our experts are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in various international standards.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 14 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits.
- Certification exam in English.
- Certification Diploma after successful examination and acceptance of Code of Ethics.
- If the candidate fails the exam, he is entitled to one free retake within a 12 month period from the initial exam date.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
- ISO 21500 is a guidance on implementation and management of a project management program.
- ISO 21500 is not a certifiable standard for an organization, however the implementation of a project management program, promotes sustainable development.
- ISO 21500 Foundation course is oriented towards the acquisition of best practices for implementing and managing a GPM as specified in ISO 215000 standard. Thus, throughout the course, in addition to the basic concepts of a GPM, referenced is made to the best practices for implementing the GPM processes.
- Certification exam is monitored by an official administrator.
- ISO 21500 Foundation certification exam is conducted at the end of the course, on the last day of training, through on multiple-questions based exam.
- Upon success in the exam, professional will achieve one of the ISO 21500 certifications levels. In case of failure, professional may repeat the exam at no additional cost, within 1 year after the date of the 1st examination.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Dates and Price
Guaranteed Dates Program
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<