Globally recognized expertise in the field of information security
Next GUARANTEED DATES 13-Jan-2020, Lisbon Register now 16-Mar-2020, Lisbon Register now
course evaluation 4.7 in 5
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
This five-day CISSP exam preparation course deals with the security concepts to be mastered in order to obtain CISSP certification. In an accelerated but rigorous manner, this training prepares the student for the CISSP examination, covering the entirety of the Common Body of Knowledge about security (CBK 2015, effective April 15, 2015) as defined by the (ISC)2. The CBK 2015 covers eight security domains: Security and Risk Management; Asset Security; Security Engineering; Communications and Network Security; Identity and Access Management; Security Assessment and Testing; Security Operations; and, Software Development Security.
In this CISSP certification preparation course, participants will review the main concepts of systems security according to the 8 domains of the CISSP certification of (ISC)2, consolidate their knowledge through exam simulation questions and at the end of the course, realize a simulation exam in order to assess their level of knowledge and the amount of effort needed to be aligned and perform successfully the CISSP certification exam.
- Security administrator looking to improve your skills and employment opportunities;
- Company desiring to improve your security profile and competitive edge;
- Vendor wanting to enhance the marketability of your product with qualified security administrators
- Security Auditors and/or Consultants
- Any security professional
- Participants must possess a basic understanding of networks, operating systems and information security. The course is an intensive review in preparation for the examination, not basic training;
- Participants must understand English since the provided documentation is written in that language.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Be prepared for the CISSP Certification exam based on the latest (ISC)2 CBK
- Identify and apply the framework and policies, concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to establish criteria for the protection of information assets and to assess the effectiveness of that protection, including the issues of governance, organizational behavior, and security awareness
- Identify the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to monitor and secure assets and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Know how to identify concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Understand the network security concepts related to structures, methods, formats, and measures for the transmission of information
- Understand how access and identity management works, why it is a key security discipline, and how each individual component covered on the course relates to the overall access management universe
- Identify the fundamental concepts needed to support the managing of the risks involved in developing, producing, operating, and sustaining systems and capabilities
- Identify and know the daily tasks required to keep security services operating reliably and efficiently
- Understand the need to include on the enterprise security architecture, the security component on the application development. To know how to identify the main software vulnerabilities
- Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Asset Security
- Domain 3: Security Engineering
- Domain 4: Communications and Network Security
- Domain 5: Identity and Access Management
- Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7: Security Operations
- Domain 8: Software Development Security
- You can include the SSCP and CISSP certification exam in the course. To apply for the examination, go to the official web site of the (ISC)² (www.isc2.org);
- CISSP certification is based on a multiple-choice exam consisting of 250 multiple choice questions (there may be scenario-based items which may have more than one multiple choice question associated with it), Drag & Drop and Hot Spot, about the 8 domains of the CBK – Length: 6 hours. The passing mark is 700 in a scale up to 1000 possible points;
- For achieve the CISSP Certification, candidates must pass the CISSP exam and fulfill the remaining (ISC)2 requirements.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Our specialists are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in best practices, methodologies, standards and in the most recognized frameworks.
Some of our experts work directly in the improvement of these frameworks, methodologies and standards through its participation in the technical committees, as members or taking distinct roles in the major organizations worldwide, working and supporting the best practices communities. Our team of instructors are ISACA certified, holding the CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC and COBIT certifications, (ISC)2 certified, holding CISSP certification and others from the most recognized worldwide, as PMP, ISO 27001 LA / LI, ISO 27005 / ISO 31000 RM, ISO 22301 LA / LI, among others.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English, with over 1,200 pages, containing information and practical exercises per domain.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate with 35 CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
- Exam simulation delivered on the last day of the training, along with answers and explanations, to be answered autonomously and after training, as a means to measure knowledge.
- If included, CISSP exam will be delivered within 11 months after training. No reschedules are allowed.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
- CISSP course is oriented towards the acquisition of knowledge of the ten security domains: Access Control; Telecommunications and Network Security; Information Security Governance and Risk Management; Software Development Security; Cryptography; Security Architecture and Design; Operations Security; Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning; Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance; and, Physical (Environmental) Security.
- Gain of working knowledge of information security.
- Empowers employees with a universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted terms and practices.
- Fulfills government and organization requirements for information security certification mandates.
- Provides increased credibility for your organization, when working with vendors and contractors, and satisfies certification mandated requirements for service providers and subcontractors.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Dates and Price
Guaranteed Dates Program
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<