Global recognition in risk and information systems control
Next GUARANTEED DATES 06-Apr-2020, Lisbon Register now 05-Jun-2020, Lisboa Register now
course evaluation 4.9 in 5
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
This course is intended for managers and professionals in the field of IT's who have responsibilities in the area of IT risk management in an organization, and wish to take the exam Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC). Recognized internationally, the CRISC certification is provided by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). The curriculum covers all four key areas covered in the exam: IT Risk Identification, IT Risk Assessment; Risk Response and Mitigation; Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting.
In this CRISC preparation course the participants will revise the main concepts of risk and information systems control in accordance with the best practices of ISACA and the CRISC certification domains, consolidate their knowledge through questions of exam preparation and in the end, perform a test simulation in order to assess the level of knowledge and the amount of effort needed to be aligned and to successfully pass the CRISC certification exam.
Candidates and prospective candidates for the CRISC examination and those wishing to expand their knowledge in the field of risk and information systems control.
In order to attend to course it is recommended that:
- Participants possess a basic knowledge about the different domains that will be addressed in the CRISC exam. The course is an intensive review in preparation for the examination, not basic training;
- Participants must understand English since the provided documentation is written in that language.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the universe of IT risk to contribute to the execution of the IT risk management strategy in support of business objectives and in alignment with the enterprise risk management (ERM) strategy
- Analyze and evaluate IT risk to determine the likelihood and impact on business objectives to enable risk-based decision making li>
- Determine risk response options and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness to manage risk in alignment with business objectives
- Continuously monitor and report on IT risk and controls to relevant stakeholders to ensure the continued efficiency and effectiveness of the IT risk management strategy and its alignment to business objectives
- IT Risk Identification
- IT Risk Assessment
- Risk Response and Mitigation
- Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
- Exam Preparation: Simulation Exam
- The certification exam is not included with the course. To apply for the examination, go to the official web site of the ISACA (www.isaca.org);
- CRISC certification is based on a multiple-choice exam consisting of 150 multiple choice questions with 4 choices each, about the 4 domains – Length: 4 hours. The passing mark is 450 in a scale from 200 to 800;
- For achieve the CISA Certification, candidates must pass the CRISC exam and fulfill the remaining ISACA requirements.
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Our specialists are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in best practices, methodologies, standards and in the most recognized frameworks.
Some of our experts work directly in the improvement of these frameworks, methodologies and standards through its participation in the technical committees, as members or taking distinct roles in the major organizations worldwide, working and supporting the best practices communities. Our team of instructors are ISACA certified, holding the CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC and COBIT certifications, and others from the most recognized worldwide, as CISSP, PMP, ISO 27001 LA / LI, ISO 27005 and ISO 31000, among others.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate.
- Exam simulation on the last day of the course.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
- CRISC course is oriented towards the acquisition of knowledge of the five key areas covered in the exam: IT Risk Identification, IT Risk Assessment; Risk Response and Mitigation; Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Dates and Price
Guaranteed Dates Program
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to email@example.com
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<