On exam day, what you should know:
- The exams will be monitored by an accredited administrator by the respective international exams centers: Pearson VUE, Kryterion, BEHAVIOUR, Peoplecert and APMG;
- The candidate has to present on the day of the exam, two documents with signature and one document with photo (preferably ID card and other, eg driving license);
- We discourage the candidate to bring many personal belongings because they will have to be stored in a safe place because they are not allowed in the examination room;
- Candidates have to attend 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. It is not allowed candidate to enter in the testing room after the scheduled time of the exam, absence it will be considered a no-show;
- No-show on the day / time of the exam, implies a not refund the amounts paid by the candidate.