Data Protection Officer, DPO, protecção de dados, encarregado de protecção de dados, rgpd, Data protection officer formação, Data protection officer portugal, DPO formação, DPO portugal
Achieve the Skills needed to perform the Data Protection Officer DPO function in an organization, either as internal, external consultant or Data Protection Officer as-a-service.
EU Data Protection Officer DPO, Data protection officer formação, Data protection officer portugal, DPO formação, DPO portugal
Próximas DATAS GARANTIDAS (*) 02-Jan-2019, Lisbon Preço | Inscrição 06-Mar-2019, Lisbon Preço | Inscrição
Data Protection Officer, DPO, protecção de dados, encarregado de protecção de dados, gdpr, Data protection officer formação, Data protection officer portugal, DPO formação, DPO portugal
The main objective of the EU Data Protection Officer course is to provide to the participants the necessary skills to perform the DPO function in a company, either as internal, external consultant or Data Protection Officer as-a-service. The course addresses the concepts, fundamentals, principles, roles and responsibilities, current legislation and drivers and benefits in the new regulation.
This course as a duration of 3 days and prepares for the Behavior EU Data Protection Officer (EU-DPO) certification. This certification is aligned with ISO 17024 and therefore valid at international level.
Data Protection Officer DPO training course is based on both theory and practice sessions with:
- Lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases.
- Practice and review exercises that assist in preparation to the certification exam. To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
- Information security professionals, consultants and/or auditors providing data protection services
- IT professionals that will be involved on a the implementation of an GDPR programme
- Privacy and data protection consultants and/or auditors involved or supporting organizations on the compliance with EU data protection requirements
- Designated DPO’s for public organizations or by private companies
- Any professional that want to learn the fundamentals for the implementation of an EU data protection programme
- Identify and know the main privacy and data protection concepts and terminology
- Be able to differentiate and identify the most common data protection roles and responsibilities on the EU GDPR framework
- Know the main componentes of the EU data protection legislative framework, including the current data protection legislation, EU data protection revison drivers and benefits, and the structure and content of the new GDPR
- Understand the role of the DPO, responsabilities and requirements for EU data protection, including the requirements related with the designation, position and tasks of the DPO under the new GDPR
- Know how to plan, implement and monitor an EU data protection programme in compliance with the requirements of the new GDPR, and understand the role of the DPO on the several stages of this programme.
- Acquire the knowledge needed to succeed on the BCS EU DPO exam and become a certified EU Data Protection Officer (EU DPO) professional
- Day 1
- Introduction to data protection concepts and principles
- Data protection roles and responsibilities
- EU data protection legislative frameworks
- DPO requirements
- Day 2
- The DPO & planning and implementing for EU Data Protection compliance
- Day 3
- The DPO & monitoring for EU Data Protection compliance
- Data Protection Officer Certification Exam
The “EU Data Protection Officer” exam fully covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Concepts and principles of privacy and data protection
- Domain 2: EU data protection legislative framework
- Domain 3: DPO requirements for EU data protection
- Domain 4: Planning, implementing and monitoring an EU data protection programme
- The “EU Data Protection Officer” exam is available in English language.
- Duration: 120 minutes, passing score 70%.
- This is a 6 essay questions and the participants can use all the documentation provided during the course.
- The exam result is sent via email to the candidate within eight weeks after the examination, being the exam result graduated in qualitative note: “Pass or Fail”.
- In the case of a failure, the result will be accompanied with the list of domains in which you had a mark lower than the passing grade.
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credential “Associate EU Data Protection Officer” or EU Data Protection Officer, depending on their experience.
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
EU Data Protection Officer certification program is aligned with ISO 17024 standard.
The requirements for the “EU Data Protection Officer” certification are:
||Profissional Experience in Privacy and Data Protection
|Associate EU Data Protection Officer
||EU Data Protection Officer
|EU Data Protection Officer
||EU Data Protection Officer
1 year privacy or data protection experience
Our experts are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in various international standards.
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- Course manual in English.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate with 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- Behaviour Certification exam.
- Behaviour Certification Diploma after successful examination and formal process registration. This process has no associated cost.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon.
What are the benefits for SMEs?
- One continent, one law: a single, pan-European law for data protection, replacing the current inconsistent patchwork of national laws.
- One-stop-shop: a 'one-stop-shop' for businesses: companies will only have to deal with one single supervisory authority, making it simpler and cheaper for companies to do business in the EU.
- The same rules for all companies
- Technological neutrality: the Regulation enables innovation to continue to thrive under the new rules.
- EU Data Protection Officer course geared towards to the implementation methodology based on the PDCA model and the EU data protection legislation, and the DPO role and involvement on the several stages of this methodology, through a step-by-step implementation process.
- Certification exam is monitored by an official Behaviour administrator.
- EU Data Protection Officer certification exam is conducted at the end of the course, on the last day of training, which focuses on development questions and case studies allowing the certifying entity to measure, more effectively, the knowledge of the candidates.
- Upon success in the exam, professional will achieve one of the Eu Data Protection Officer certifications levels. In case of failure, professional may repeat the exam at no additional cost, within 1 year after the date of the 1st examination.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
- SMEs need not appoint a data protection officer unless their core activities require regular and systematic monitoring of the data subjects on a large scale or if they process special categories of personal data such as that revealing racial or ethnic origin or religious beliefs. Moreover, this will not need to be a full-time employee but could be an ad-hoc consultant, and therefore, would be much less costly.
- SMEs need not keep records of processing activities unless the processing they carry out is not occasional or likely to result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of data subject.
- SMEs will not be under an obligation to report all data breaches to individuals, unless the breaches represent a high risk for their rights and freedoms.
- Help fight international crime
- Data protection rules adapted to new technological developments
- Increasing the people’s trust in online services
- Increasing the people’s trust in online services
- Makes international cooperation easier
- Simplify the existing rules
- Will work as an enabler for big data services in Europe
Datas e Preço
Programa Datas Garantidas
All dates of this course are guaranteed only for the events that take place in Lisbon. In other locations the events are subject to a minimum number of participants.
On Behaviour all courses at Lisbon occur regardless of the number of trainees in room. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Descontos de Volume
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to email@example.com
or contact us via chat.
Hotéis e Informações Úteis
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<