Mastering the Project Management Best Practices.
Próximas DATAS GARANTIDAS (*) 30-Mar-2020, Lisbon Inscreva-se 13-Jul-2020, Lisbon Inscreva-se
course evaluation 4.8 in 5
This course is designed for any professional (either junior or experienced) responsible for project management, including, project delivery, project lead and for direct cross-functional teams, who intend to take the Project Management Professional (PMP) examination or, to acquire additional knowledge on the Project Management best practices. Recognized internationally, PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The curriculum covers all five of the key domains addressed in the exam: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing.
In this PMP preparation course the participants will revise the main concepts of project management in accordance with the best practices of PMI and the PMP certification domains, consolidate their knowledge through questions of exam preparation and in the end, perform a exam simulation in order to assess the level of knowledge and the amount of effort needed to be aligned and to successfully pass the PMP certification exam.
- Program and project managers
- Delivery Managers
- Project Team Leaders and Team Members
- PMO professionals
- IT Managers
- Senior Executives
- Senior Managers overseeing project teams
- Any experienced professional that which to prepare to the PMP examination and apply to certification
- Any professional who needs to acquire knowledge on the Project management best practices, even if does not wishes to apply to PMP certification
There are no prerequisites to attend to this course, besides proficiency in English language since the course and exam preparation materials are on that language.
Note that, for applying to the PMP certification, is required that the candidate has experience in Project Management.
5 dias (35 horas de contacto)
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of project management and related relationships with other areas, including the concept of business value and the role of the project manager
- Identify the project life cycle phases and how they are influenced by the organizational context
- Establish and maintain a project management framework to provide assurance that project management strategies are aligned with business requirements
- Identify the PMP process groups, processes and their interactions
- Design, develop and apply project management processes according to the PMP best practices
- Be prepared to succeed on the PMP exam
- Course introduction and PMP certification
- Project management principles and concepts
- Project management framework
- Project management processes
- Integration management
- Stakeholder management
- Communications management
- Scope management
- Schedule management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- PMP exam simulation
- The certification exam is not included with the course. To apply for the examination, go to the official web site of PMI (www.pmi.org) or contact us for assistance in your exam assessment process and exam schedule;
- Students need to pass for an approval process with PMI so they can be able to register on the exam;
- Besides knowledge validation, PMP certification is based on a multiple-choice exam consisting of 200 multiple choice questions, about the 5 domains – Length: 4 hours.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Our PMP® Instructors are recognized consultants and project managers with international expertise in project management using PMP® and Prince 2®.
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- PMBOK® Guide
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 35 CPD/CPE credits.
- PMP Simulation exam
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities).
Benefícios PMP® training course enhances your skills on the project management best practices, based on all five processes: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling.
PMP® training course empowers you with skills that improve productivity and ensures successful completion of projects.
PMP® credential enables you to demonstrate your project management experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
PMP® credential recognizes your project management skills worldwide in different professional fields including it technology, telecom, business processing unit, commerce, finance, research, and more.
Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Datas e Preço
Programa Datas Garantidas
All dates of this course are guaranteed only for the events that take place in Lisbon. In other locations the events are subject to a minimum number of participants.
On Behaviour all courses at Lisbon occur regardless of the number of trainees in room. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Descontos de Volume
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotéis e Informações Úteis
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<