- About this course
- Objectives and Program
- Exam(s) and Certification
- Additional Information
- Dates and Price
IntroductionThe BPM Fundamental course covers basic elements of Business Essentials and Business Modeling, Business Process, Business Process Management, Business Process Modeling, and essential and widely-used industry frameworks. Holders of the OCEB 2 Fundamental Certification have demonstrated the knowledge and modeling skills to be productive members of a BPM project team on either the Business or Technical side of the aisle.
Training MethodologyIn this course the participants will get to know the fundamental BPM concepts in accordance with the best practices of OMG, consolidate their knowledge through questions of exam preparation and in the end, perform a test simulation in order to assess the level of knowledge and the amount of effort needed to be aligned and to successfully pass the OMG Certified Expert in BPM 2™ (OCEB 2™): Fundamental Exam.
AudienceCurrent or future professionals or members of a BPM project team.
Duration (days)4 days.
Learning ObjectivesAt the end of the course students should be able to:
- understand the basic elements of Business Essentials and Business Modeling, Business Process, Business Process Management, Business Process Modeling, and essential and widely-used industry frameworks.
- demonstrate their knowledge and modeling skills to be productive members of a BPM project team on either the Business or Technical side of the aisle.
- Business Goals, Objectives.
- Business Process Concepts and Fundamentals.
- Business Process Management Concepts and Fundamentals .
- Business Motivation Modeling.
- Business Process Modeling Concepts.
- Business Process Modeling Skills.
- Process Quality, Governance, and Metrics Frameworks.
- Exam Preparation and Simulation.
ExamOMG Certified Expert in BPM 2™ (OCEB 2™): Fundamental Exam. 90 minutes for residents of English-speaking countries and 120 minutes for all others 90 questions Min pass score: 62
CertificationOMG Certified Expert in BPM 2™ (OCEB 2™): Fundamental Exam.
TrainerOur trainers are experienced professionals in BPM, namely in the areas of strategic BPM, process modeling and business IT alignment. They are specialized in process modelling with BPMN 2.0, discovering, modeling, and analyzing business processes and are specialized in implementing and maintaining BPM systems.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 500 pages of information, practical examples, exercises and sample exam questions.
- A simulation exam will be delivered on the last day of the course.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 35 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- Exam included
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
Dates and Price
- 04-Jun-2020, Lisbon Preço e Inscrição
- 06-Oct-2020, Lisbon Preço e Inscrição
Guaranteed Dates ProgramAll dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Volume DiscountsFor companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via chat.