- About this course
- Objectives and Program
- Exam(s) and Certification
- Additional Information
- Dates and Price
IntroductionThe BPM Business Intermediate course starts by completing coverage of the BMM, including influencers, assessments, and modeling scenarios; and continues with advanced BPMN modeling in many areas; the advantages of a shared business-wide vocabulary as provided by SBVR and, based on this, the Business Rules approach. It concludes with coverage of BP Management knowledge and skill areas including KPI, BAM, Process Simulation and Optimization, and Modeling ROI; industry frameworks for Process Quality, Metrics, Governance, and Regulatory Compliance.
Training MethodologyIn this course the participants will consolidate their knowledge through questions of exam preparation and in the end, perform a test simulation in order to assess the level of knowledge and the amount of effort needed to be aligned and to successfully pass the OMG Certified Expert in BPM 2™ (OCEB 2™): Business Intermediate.
AudienceMembers or professionals of BPM teams that need to lead on the business side, discovering, modeling, and analyzing business processes.
PrerequisitesBPM Fundamental course or equivalent knowledge.
Duration (days)4 days.
Learning ObjectivesAt the end of the course students should be able to:
- initiate, organize, and lead, on the business side of an organization, a BPM project implementation of a single application (with some interdependent processes), or to supervise a group implementing a sub-process that integrates into an enterprise-wide system coordinated by a holder of the OCEB Business Certification;
- provide high-level support in an enterprise-scale BPM Center of Excellence (CoE);
- direct initial business-oriented training and quality assurance for BPM technologies;
- Intermediate Business Motivational Modeling.
- Business Process Modeling with BPMN.
- Decision Management and Modeling with DMN.
- Business Rules Approach and Shared Business-Wide Vocabulary.
- Business Process Management Knowledge and Skills.
- Process Quality and Governance Frameworks.
- Exam Preparation and Simulation
ExamOMG Certified Expert in BPM 2™ (OCEB 2™): Business Intermediate Exam. Prerequisite: Passing score on OCEB Fundamental Exam 105 minutes for residents of English-speaking countries and 135 minutes for all others. 90 questions Min pass score: 59
CertificationOMG Certified Expert in BPM 2™ (OCEB 2™): Business Intermediate Exam. (Note: The OCEB Business Intermediate Certification requires the OCEB Fundamental Certification.)
TrainerOur trainers are experienced professionals in BPM, namely in the areas of strategic BPM, process modeling and business IT alignment. They are specialized in process modelling with BPMN 2.0, discovering, modeling, and analyzing business processes and are specialized in implementing and maintaining BPM systems.
- Training in Portugueses and English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 500 pages of information, practical examples, exercises and sample exam questions.
- A simulation exam will be delivered on the last day of the course.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 35 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
Dates and Price
- 29-Apr-2019, Lisbon Price and Registration
- 28-Oct-2019, Lisbon Price and Registration
Guaranteed Dates ProgramAll dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Volume DiscountsFor companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via chat.