Curso ISO 20000 Practitioner APMG
Know how to apply SMS concepts to achieve the objectives and requirements of ISO/IEC 20000 with ISO 20000 Practitioner APMG training course.
Próximas DATAS GARANTIDAS 12-Out-2020, Lisboa Inscreva-se 14-Out-2020, Live Training Inscreva-se
course evaluation 4.6 in 5
Curso ISO 20000 Practitioner APMG
This three-day, APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner course, prepares the participants to achieve a sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyse and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in conforming to the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1, and achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Presentation of the subjects, content and group discussions;
- Mock/Simulation exam as preparation for the completion of the certification exam
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
This course is aimed at practitioners, managers and consultants involved in an SMS implementation and/or on-going activities based on ISO/IEC 20000.
APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation, or BCS APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation, or ITIL® Foundation.
At the end of the course the participant should understand:
- Understand the purpose, use and application of Parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of the standard
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000-1 and certification
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability and scope definition
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM best practices, ITIL® , and related standards, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001, and how this can be used to support the achievement of certification to ISO/IEC 20000
- Explain and apply the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Explain the use of technology and tools to support the implementation and improvement of an SMS, the achievement of certification and the on-going demonstration of conformity to ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 20000 certification readiness assessments to evaluate an SMS against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Produce and assess a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan
- Understand, create, apply and evaluate a service management plan including the service management policy and objectives
- Understand, create, apply and evaluate processes, procedures, process specific plans and process specific policies required by ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Assist, advise and assess organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes
- Introduction and background to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification
- The content, use and application of Part 1
- Applicability and the definition of scope
- ISO/IEC 20000 How can you use it and achieve it?
- Mock exam and review
- Exam - APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner
- The ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner exam fulfills the requirements of the certification scheme of APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner, and the knowledge and skills necessary for the Practitioner level are according to the following areas of ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner Syllabus:
- OV - Overview of ISO/IEC 20000 and related best practices, standards and schemes
- MS - Service management system general requirements
- DR - Service delivery and relationship processes
- CO - Design and transition of new or changed services, control and resolution processes
- AC - Achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification
- This objective scenario-based exam contains four questions, each covering a different syllabus area or combination of syllabus areas. Each of the four questions contains 20 question lines, each of which attracts 1 mark, giving a total of 80 marks.
- Styles of question: There are five different types of questions: Classic Multiple Choice; Multiple Response; Matching; Assertion/Reason; and, Sequence Matching
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Pass mark: 50% (40/80)
- Exam type: Open Book (A copy of ‘ISO/IEC 20000-1’ is permitted)
- After successfully completing the exam, participants will be granted the qualification of APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam
Trainer certified by APMG.
Our specialists are renowned consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in ISO 20000 family standards, with particular focus on standards ISO 20000-1 and related parts, ITIL v2, v3 and 2011, and associated standards and best practices. Some of our experts work directly in the improvement of these standards through its participation in the committees responsible for these standards in various countries.
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- Official course manual in English with over 200 pages of information.
- Behaviour® Participation Certificate with 35 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- An BEHAVIOUR®, accredited APMG ATO, official certificate will be issued to participants.
- Official APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner Certification exam
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour® facilities)
- ISO 20000 is an auditable Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS).
- ISO 20000 allows certification and international recognition of an organization. Allows access to new markets and optimization of operations. Allows improve quality, increase productivity, competitive advantage, customer satisfaction and sales.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Datas e Preço
Programa Datas Garantidas
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
Descontos de Volume
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to email@example.com
or contact us via chat.
Hotéis e Informações Úteis
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<