Mastering the implementation and management of ICT Disaster Recovery Services according to ISO 24762.
Next GUARANTEED DATES 23-Aug-2017, Lisboa Register now 25-Oct-2017, Lisbon Register now
course evaluation 4.8 in 5
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
This three day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Information and Communications Technology Disaster Recovery plan according to ISO 24762. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices described by this International Standard.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- Disaster Recovery of IT
- Individuals responsible for disaster recovery of conformity within an organization
- Members of a disaster recovery team
- IT disaster recovery consultants
- Staff implementing or seeking to comply with ISO 24762 or involved in a disaster recovery plan.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of Disaster Recovery services
- understand the relationship between ICT Disaster Recovery and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders in an organization
- acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage a Disaster Recovery plan in accordance with ISO 24762
- acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in ICT Disaster Recovery
- Introduction, risk assessment and mitigation according to ISO 24762
Recovery facilities and sites, outsourced services and activation of DR plan according to ISO 24762
- Differences between business continuity and disaster recovery
- Asset management
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Document management
- Information security
- Business continuity
Measurement, testing and continual improvement
- Recovery facilities
- Outsourced services
- Recovery sites
- Activation of disaster recovery plan
Certified ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Manager Exam
- Performance measurement
- Continual improvement
- The Certified ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Manager exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental concepts, approaches, methods and techniques of information and communications technology disaster recovery
- Domain 2: Risk management program
- Domain 3: Risk assessment
- The Certified ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Manager exam is available in different languages.
- Duration: 2 hours
- The exam result is sent via email to the candidate within eight weeks after the examination, being the exam result graduated in qualitative note: "Pass or Fail".
- In the case of a failure, the result will be accompanied with the list of domains in which you had a mark lower than the passing grade.
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials: "Certified ISO 24762 Provisional IT Disaster Recovery Manager" or "Certified ISO 24762 IT Disaster Recovery Manager", depending on their level of experience. A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Manager program aligned with ISO 17024 standard.
Requirements for ISO 24762 certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||IT Disaster Recovery experience|
| Certified ISO 24762 Provisional IT Disaster Recovery Manager||Certified ISO 24762 IT Disaster Recovery Manager Exam||None||None|
|Certified ISO 24762 IT Disaster Recovery Manager||Certified ISO 24762 IT Disaster Recovery Manager Exam||2 years1 year of f IT Disaster Recovery Manager related work experience||IT Disaster Recovery Manager activities totaling 200 hours|
Our experts are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in various international standards.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 300 pages of information and practical examples.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate.
- Behaviour Participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
Dates and Price
Guaranteed Dates Program
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<