The schedule of exams can be perfomed as follows:
- Exam whose sponsor is available in the PearsonVue Testing Center please contact us to schedule your exam;
- Kryterion exams are booked directly with the sponsor. For more information visit Kryteriononline.com
- BEHAVIOUR exams are conducted on the last day of the training, paper-based exams;
- Peoplecert exams are conducted on the last day of the training, paper-based or online exams;
- APMG exams are conducted on the last day of the training, paper-based or online exams.
- Castle Worldwide exams are booked directly with the sponsor. For more information visit castleworldwide.com
The registration of exams, through Behaviour, is made within a minimum of 5 business days by filling in the form. All registrations made through Behaviour are confirmed via email.
Request Exam Information
For the registration of an exam you need:
- Full name;
- Candidate ID of the international testing center (PearsonVue, if you have already previously performed tests);
- ID number and date of issue;
- Full name, VAT number, address and telephone. For company invoices is also needed the fax number;
- Exam name and exam code;
- Other documents needed to complete the registration;
- Time and date that you want to perform your exam (please see Opening Hours of the Testing Center)
- Special accommodations require a request with the International Exam Center. Make the request with a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the exam date.