Acquire understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and be able to perform audits against the standard
Next GUARANTEED DATES 10-May-2018, Lisboa Register now 19-Jul-2018, Lisboa Register now
course evaluation 4.8 in 5
This two-day, APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor course, prepares the participants to achieve a sufficient understanding of Service Management in general and acquire knowledge of the contents and requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard to be able to perform audits against the standard.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Presentation of the subjects, content and group discussions;
- Mock/Simulation exam as preparation for the completion of the certification exam
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
This course is aimed at those who are:
- Working within a service provider organization that requires a basic understanding of the standard
- Third-party auditors who work for RCBs and will conduct audits to certify service providers against ISO/IEC 20000-1;
- Internal auditors who wish to understand the specific requirements of auditing IT service management systems for conformity with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard.
Candidates attending the course are required to have:
- Minimum of three years IT audit experience
- Knowledge of auditing, auditing techniques and generic principles of management system auditing
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC17021 and ISO/IEC 19011
At the end of the course the participant should understand:
- The scope and purpose of Parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of ISO/IEC 20000 and how these can be used during auditing and certification
- The key terms and definitions used
- Service Management general principles
- The structure, processes, objectives and high level requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability and scope definition
- The purpose of internal and external audits, their operation and the associated terminology
- The operation of the APMG Certification Scheme
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM best practices, ITIL®, and related standards, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001, and how this can be used to support the achievement of certification to ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 20000 certification readiness assessments to evaluate an Service Management System (SMS) against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Audit organizations to identify conformity and improvements against ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Introduction and background to ISO/IEC 20000
- Principles of IT service management
- ISO/IEC 20000 contents of Part 1
- Applicability and definition of scope
- Types of audit and the certification scheme
- How tools support certification
- Mock exam and review
- Exam - APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor
- The ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor exam fulfills the requirements of the certification scheme of APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor, and the knowledge and skills necessary for the Auditor level are according to the following areas of ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor Syllabus:
- OV - Overview of ISO/IEC 20000 and related best practices, standards and schemes
- MS - Service management system general requirements
- DR - Service delivery and relationship processes
- CO - Design and transition of new or changed services, control and resolution processes
- AC - Achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification
- The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. Each question covers a different syllabus topic. Each of the 40 questions is worth 1 mark.
- Styles of question: selection of the correct answer from a choice of 4 options
- Exam duration: 1 hour
- Pass mark: 65% (26/40)
- Exam type: Closed Book
- After successfully completing the exam, participants will be granted the qualification of APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam
Trainer certified by APMG.
Our specialists are renowned consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in ISO 20000 family standards, with particular focus on standards ISO 20000-1 and related parts, ITIL v2, v3 and 2011, and associated standards and best practices. Some of our experts work directly in the improvement of these standards through its participation in the committees responsible for these standards in various countries.
- Training in English language.
- Official course manual in English with over 200 pages of information.
- Official APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certification exam
- Behaviour® Participation Certificate.
- An BEHAVIOUR®, accredited APMG ATO, official certificate will be issued to participants.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour® facilities)
- ISO 20000 is an auditable Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS).
- ISO 20000 allows certification and international recognition of an organization. Allows access to new markets and optimization of operations. Allows improve quality, increase productivity, competitive advantage, customer satisfaction and sales.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and certified on ISO 9001. Behaviour has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Dates and Price
Guaranteed Dates Program
All dates of this course are guaranteed.
At Behaviour, all courses take place regardless of the number of trainees on each course. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week or your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, between 10% and 40% of the value of training, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<